We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website and App), as well as, any related services, sales, marketing or events.
THIS POLICY CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU, AS THE USER OF THE WEBSITE, AND ccardsinfo, AS THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. YOU MUST BE A NATURAL PERSON, CITIZEN OF INDIA, WHO IS ATLEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE.
ccardsinfo Collection of Information
Some information — such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our Services. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
During Your use of the Website/mobile application, We will collect such information from You, including but not limited to:
- Your name, address, date of birth, Aadhar information, contact information, billing information, marital status, Permanent Account Number (PAN) and other Know Your Customer documents etc.
- Details regarding Your employment, comprising of years of experience, details of income, name of the current and previous employers, details of the office address, details regarding the years/months completed with the current employer;
Information with respect to Your income tax returns
Information collected through our App
We collect information regarding your mobile device, push notifications, when you use our App.
If you use our App, we also collect the following information:
- Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s contacts, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or certain features of the App. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our App, for troubleshooting and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Express Consent for Communication
You, while providing Your details/documents to us, including but not limited to personal information, expressly consent to Us (including its marketing channels and business partners) to contact you through SMS, call, RCS Messaging, Whatsapp and/ or e-mail and to follow up calls in relation to the services provided through ccardsinfo, for imparting product knowledge, offering promotional offers running on ccardsinfo & various other offers offered by Our business partners.
Use of Information
We may use the information provided by You in the following ways, viz:
- To establish identity and assess applications;
- Monitor, improve and administer our Website;
- Design and offer customized products and services offered by our third party partners, manage our risks including the risk of fraud that may be committed against Us or our partners;
- User for the provision of Services
- To check your previous employment details, and check PAN status, using the required details;
- Use the User information in other ways permitted by law.
We will use and retain Your information for such periods as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce Our agreements.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have provided multiple levels of security to safeguard your account by Login / Logout option. We also ensure the device binding so that the same login cannot be used on a different device without any additional authentication / OTP. Please do not share your account login, password and OTP details with anybody.
Links to other websites
Please note that a “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.